I've been very busy the last couple of months. Started a new project at Philips, started writing on D3.js for Packt, and besides that participating in two startups. So time to update this blog has been limited. While thinking about how to best present the voronoi feature of D3.js, I ran across an example where they used the result of a single voronoi partitioning as an input for another. So you'd get a nested set of voronois.
Welcome to Smartjava.org. My name is Jos Dirksen, I currently work as independent contractor for Equens a large European payment provider. I like talking, reading, presenting and writing about technology. You can contact me at email@example.com. On this website you can find additional information relating to the books I've written:
- RESTful Web Services with Scala, published by Packt
- Three.js Cookbook, published by Packt
- Three.js Essentials, published by Packt
- SOA Governance in Action, published by Manning
- Open Source ESBs in Action , published by Manning
On this page you can find the latest set of articles I've written for this blog. For an overview of all the articles, you can use the link in the menu.