Just a quick article to show how you can do dynamic compilation in Angular 2. In Angular 1 we had the $compile directive, which we could use to programmatically compile a string and resolve any directives and other variable interpolations. In angular 2 there isn't really an alternative for this and we have to jump through some hoops to get the same behavior.
Welcome to Smartjava.org. My name is Jos Dirksen, I currently work as independent contractor for Equens a large European payment provider. I like talking, reading, presenting and writing about technology. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. On this website you can find additional information relating to the books I've written:
- RESTful Web Services with Scala, published by Packt
- Three.js Cookbook, published by Packt
- Three.js Essentials, published by Packt
- SOA Governance in Action, published by Manning
- Open Source ESBs in Action , published by Manning
On this page you can find the latest set of articles I've written for this blog. For an overview of all the articles, you can use the link in the menu.