I've been doing some work the last couple of weeks with Angular2. I really like it. Not just because it uses typescript, but also because it feels really natural and straightforward while working with it. No more string based dependency injection, or strange digest cycle stuff, it just seems to work.
Welcome to Smartjava.org. My name is Jos Dirksen, I currently work as independent contractor for Equens a large European payment provider. I like talking, reading, presenting and writing about technology. You can contact me at email@example.com. On this website you can find additional information relating to the books I've written:
- RESTful Web Services with Scala, published by Packt
- Three.js Cookbook, published by Packt
- Three.js Essentials, published by Packt
- SOA Governance in Action, published by Manning
- Open Source ESBs in Action , published by Manning
On this page you can find the latest set of articles I've written for this blog. For an overview of all the articles, you can use the link in the menu.