In this short article I'd like to explain the process I took to create some simple D3.js visualizations based on the number of swears per minute in movies. I'm going to do some additional analysis on this, but for now I'd just like to so you some samples, and code fragments that explains the process I've used.
Welcome to Smartjava.org. My name is Jos Dirksen, I currently work as independent contractor for Equens a large European payment provider. I like talking, reading, presenting and writing about technology. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. On this website you can find additional information relating to the books I've written:
- RESTful Web Services with Scala, published by Packt
- Three.js Cookbook, published by Packt
- Three.js Essentials, published by Packt
- SOA Governance in Action, published by Manning
- Open Source ESBs in Action , published by Manning
On this page you can find the latest set of articles I've written for this blog. For an overview of all the articles, you can use the link in the menu.