In the previous article we had a look at how you could easily create a slack-docker-proxy using go and a couple of small libraries. In this second article we'll show you how easy it is add additional commands, and we'll look at how to dockerize this component to you can easily run it inside a docker daemon.
Welcome to Smartjava.org. My name is Jos Dirksen, I currently work as independent contractor forING, a large Dutch financial institution. I like talking, reading, presenting and writing about technology. On this website you can find additional information relating to the books I've written:
- RESTful Web Services with Scala, published by Packt
- Three.js Cookbook, published by Packt
- Three.js Essentials, published by Packt
- SOA Governance in Action, published by Manning
- Open Source ESBs in Action , published by Manning
On this page you can find the latest set of articles I've written for this blog. For an overview of all the articles, you can use the link in the menu.